Hello Dev,

I see that you managed to edit the Calc Guide Status spreadsheet, good to know!

About that, you did entered the information we need to know, but when you are indicating that you have taken a chapter for review, please fill the "Check-out by" and the "Expect return date" columns. After finish reviewing, fill the columns "Rev2" and "Return date".  I have changed it for you!

Once again, thank you for joining us! As soon as you finish your review, let us know!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano