Our usual procedure is: Download the Writer file, then use Track
Changes and comments in the Writer file.
Do not edit the Writer file online.
When you are done reviewing, change the file name of your copy by
adding your initials and upload it to the Work in Progress folder.
Jean

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 12:51 PM Vasudev Narayanan