Review Calc Pivot Tables

Greetings -
I intend to review Chapter 8 - Pivot Tables of Calc guide bearing CG7108-PivotTables as the filename. Kindly let me know if I could proceed further.

Thank you-Dev

Hi Dev,

If you want to review a chapter of any guide, you do not have to ask.

Assuming that you:
  a) Have Access to our NextCloud instance
     and
  b) Are subscribed to the documentation mailing list,
just go ahead and:

  * Download a copy of the chapter from NextCloud.
  * Open the guide status spreadsheet inside NextCloud.
  * Add your name and initials to the guide contributors.
  * Add your initials to the "Rev2" column of the chapter.
  * Post a message to this mailing list to list,
    telling other contributors what you are doing
    and the estimated date by which you expect to
    complete and return your review.

If you are unsure about anything, or need more help/information,
please do not hesitate to ask on this list.

Thank you for wanting to contribute to the documentation team effort.

Best Regards
Dave

Greetings -
It appears my user-id requires access to edit a file in the NextCloud Folder. I am able to open the guide status spreadsheet. However, I am unable to add/edit any cell values. Can someone assist?
Meanwhile, I will begin reviewing Chapter 8- Pivot tables.
Thank you-Dev

This is to let the list know that I am attempting to assist Vasudev with
his issue off-list.

Dave