Hello Jean and Olivier
I have a quick look at this notebook bar and user interface draft. Not
impressed at the moment.
For one the use of notebook bar confused me being a Mac user.. Could the
name be changed to something more appropriate so users can easily recognize
what it is for?
Why is this draft chapter using Chapter 3. In Draw Chapter 3 is Working
with Objects. Suggest this draft chapter is placed at the end of the guide
as it is customization. Could possibly become an appendix?
Will be able to investigate more in-depth next week when I am back home.
Presently lying in a hospital bed recovering a successful minor op.
Let me know your thoughts.
Regards
Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team