Hello Jean and Olivier
Thanks for the info about the Notebook bar and the Impress Guide. I shall download the Portuguese
file and machine translate, then incorporate in the next version of the Impress Guide.
However, I have seen some good intel that Apple maybe dropping the Notebook bar from the Mac range.
It does not a have good reviews amongst Apple users. I have not seen or used one yet so have no
opinion on its usefulness.
Is the LibreOffice Notebook bar the subject of the Portuguese Notebook bar chapter?

Regards

Peter Schofield
Sent from my iPad Mini