Hello Jean

Raul Pacheco da Silva from the team in Brazil wrote a chapter on the notebook bar for the Impress Guide and can also be used in the Getting started guide. However it is in Portuguese and has not been reviewed.

In case you want to use it as a starting point for the subject (perhaps using machine translation) the file is located in

LibreOffice Documentation/Brazilian Portuguese/Guia do Impress/7.0/Primeira Tradução/IG7014-InterfacedoUsuario.odt

Kind regards

Olivier