Hi team,
I can’t find any response to my question from 3 March, though I could have
missed it. Now that I’ve finished updating the Writer Guide, I’m again
considering this new document.

I expect it would be approximately the length of a typical chapter in a
user guide, so it could perhaps be included in the Getting Started Guide.

Any thoughts on this? Especially if someone else has already done it, or
something similar.

Jean