Granting Access to Calc documentation

Hello Dev,

Thanks for your interest in joining us! Welcome to the team! I'm replying your e-mail with copy to our e-mail list so everyone can welcome you as well.

You are absolutely correct, contributing to the documentation is a great opportunity to learn about the many features of LibreOffice Community.

As you mentioned, I believe you already have access to our Nextcloud system. If that is the case, you should already be able to see the documents related to Calc.

Check the following path:  /LibreOffice Documentation/English/Calc Guide/7.1

You will see a few folders in there, currently we are working on the WIP (as in Work in Progress) folder. If you want to review a chapter, please let us know by filling the Guide Status.ods spreadsheet  and by sending an e-mail to the list.

In case you do not have access to Nextcloud yet, please follow the steps described here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

If you have any question, feel free to ask in the list and someone will surely help you.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

A bunch of thanks, Felipe. Thank you-Dev

Dear Felipe, Thank you for your reply. The SSO authentication was successful. I am trying to access NextCloud. The message 'Account not Provisioned' appears.  Can anyone assist in proceeding further?
Thank you-Dev