Hello,

Please feel free to choose a chapter and review it.

May I suggest chapter 14? Beside chapter 13, this was the one with most changes.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

Em 20/04/2021 04:21, figio.teo@tiscali.it escreveu:
I am available to review one chapter.
Thanks

Il 20.04.2021 08:49 Jean Weber ha scritto:

Felipe,
I am happy to check the assembled book for formatting errors.
Jean

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 11:46 AM Felipe Viggiano