Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for both explanations. I was doing some steps differently and getting erroneous results. Now I can see the issues.

I'm updating the CG7114 right now.

Here's my suggestions:

*Expand formatting (p. 13)
*

"/...This feature will function only while you are inserting data in adjacent cells with the previous formatting style, if you insert some data in a non-adjacent cell the Expand formatting will no longer work. In order to get it to function once more, you will need to format a cell again (it could be the same one if you like) and insert data into its adjacent cells./"

*Value highlighting (p. 15)
*

"/Select this option to highlight all values, or results of formulas, in the sheet. Text is highlighted in black; numbers, dates and logical values in blue, since they are all handled as number by Calc; formulas are displayed in green. When this option is active, any colors assigned in the document are not displayed./"

Once again, thank you very much!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano