Hello Jean

I will clean the chapters of the Writer Guide.

I'll keep you infromed

Regards
Olivier

Em 11/04/2021 03:08, Jean Weber escreveu:
I have now completed compiling the Writer Guide. I think I have found
and corrected all the problems.
All the chapter ODT files, the master ODM file, the cover ODG and
PNGs, and ODT and PDF of the full book are in the Published folder.
If you find any further problems, let me know. Otherwise, the ODT
chapter files are ready to be cleaned, and the full book is ready to
be released.

Jean