Thanks Dave

I will look at your review and comments when I have finished Chapter 6, which will be in a couple
of days.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

On 11 Apr 2021, at 12:59, Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org> wrote:

On 01/04/2021 20:02, Dave Barton wrote:

Peter has put a lot of work into updating the Draw and Impress Guides.
To help move publication of the Draw Guide Draw Guide 7.1 along, I have
taken DG7103-WorkingWithObjects for first review. Estimated return date
is 8th. April 2021.

Dave

PS. Sorry if post is duplicated. I use too many email addresses.

I have now completed my review of DG7103-WorkingWithObjects and returned
it to the WIP folder. The Status spreadsheet has been updated.

The reviewed document has a small number of suggested text changes and a
couple of comments.

One comment on a specific point is if we want to expand the guide to
cover the "Legacy" toolbars, or simply add a note to the "Slant and
corner radius" section of this chapter, to avoid misleading the reader.
The same consideration should be given to the Help page:
https://help.libreoffice.org/7.1/en-GB/text/shared/01/05230400.html

Dave