Hello everyone,

The following chapters of Calc Guide 7.1 are available for a first review:

CG7114 - SettingUpCustomizing

CG7115 - KeyboardShortcuts

CG7116 - CalcErrorCodes

About the Chapter 14, some observations about the requested changes:

    i. "/English guide mentions that logical values and dates are green when this////option is enabled, but it is not true. In fact, they are blue,////because they are numbers, internally. Only results from formulas are////green/"

_Observation:_ In my LO, the behavior was exactly as stated in the guide (logical and dates values were highlighted in green. Is this a OS difference?

    ii. "/There's a need to indicate that this “magic” stops for the range whenever the user does something else and returns back to range entry. SF opinion – the paragraph in the document is unclear; review needed to establish exactly     what the function does and then to make sure it //is documented clearly./"

_Observation:_ Here I couldn't figure out the issue, if somebody could give me some help on this would be great!

All those changes are noted in the Calc Status Guide.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano