Hi, Olivier,

it seems you did not understand my proposal or read it carefully.

We are not talking about changing the copyright notice, but about changing
the sentence "Based on LibreOffice 7.2." to "Based on LibreOffice Community
7.2." under the "Publication date and software version" subchapter.

The guides are based not on "LibreOffice project" but are written about and
based on a specific product - now "LibreOffice Community X.Y" and as such
refer only to that product and its release, ie. "LibreOffice Community
7.1". So that change is necessary and in line with the TDF board's decision
(writing "LibreOffice 7.2" is not as such a product just does not exist).

Lp, m.

V V sob., 10. apr. 2021 ob 14:42 je oseba Olivier Hallot <