On 10/04/2021 10:39, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Hello,

V V pet., 9. apr. 2021 ob 11:19 je oseba Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
napisala:

I agree with Felipe that a long Disclaimer is not necessary, but .perhaps
we might add a short sentence like, “Other versions of LibreOffice may
differ in appearance and functionality.”

Jean, I find your proposal great. +1 from me.

Lp, m.

Also +1 from me.

Dave