Hi Brazilian LibreOffice Team!

My name is Valter Mura, one of the Italian localizzation team coordinators,
and I recently read the good article about the launch of the 7.0 Getting
Started Guide in Brazilian Portuguese [1]

As we (as team) found your work great, we would like to know, if possible,
which steps you've followed in order to achieve this important goal, and the
tools used for it.

Presently our latest complete "publication" is for LibreOffice 3.5 (Getting
Started)

As we read the article, a light of hope was lit on the horizon, the hope of
bridging the gap between the work already done and that still to be done.

We use OmegaT to translate documentation strings, and reuse the TM we created.

I thank you in advance for any information you can provide, and I congratulate
you again for the excellent work you are doing.

[1][https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2021/04/02/the-brazilian-community-launches-the-libreoffice-7-0-getting-started-guide-in-portuguese/]

Ciao
--
Valter