Hello team,

I agree when Mr. Srebotnjak states that we need to rewrite the sentence "Based on LibreOffice 7.1."
to "Based on LibreOffice Community 7.1.", I will work on that for the Calc Guide 7.1.

However, about the disclaimer, in my opinion, it's not necessary to declare what the guides do not
cover, I think it is clear enough when we say that the document is based on LibreOffice Community.
Mentioning so many times the term LibreOffice Enterprise could lead the user to believe that TDF is
working on two versions of LO (Community / Enterprise), which, as far as I understand is not
correct.

Well, those were my opinion on that, but, of course we can discuss deeper on that.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano