Hello Kees,

Just took a look at the CG7108-PivotTables and CG7109-DataAnalysis. As usual,
most of your suggestion were implemented.
They are now in the WIP folder ready for a second review if anyone is
available for that.
They both contain only some minor changes, but I'm thinking in keep them in
the WIP folder at least until we go through every all the chapters.

About the Wiki page on the Boxplot (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/
Documentation/HowTo/Calc/BoxplotWithWhiskers), I have advanced a little bit in
the text formatting, but I'm running out of ideas, can you take a look and
give me a feedback on what needs to be adjusted?

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em sexta-feira, 2 de abril de 2021, às 03:57:41 -03, kees538@libreoffice.org