I have put the Preface and Chapters 1-7 in the Published folder. They will
need to be cleaned.

Chapters 8-13 and 20 would benefit from a second review. I added, deleted,
and rearranged material in them, and updated many screenshots. They are in
the WiP folder.

I am working on updating the remaining chapters.

Jean