Reviews of Writer Guide chapters

The minutes from today’s Dics Team meeting include:
+ Updating the Guides, 2 reviews?
    + If the chapter has few or minor changes, 1 revision
    + Big changes or removals will require 2 reviews
    + Trust senior Authors.

I will identify which WG 7.1 chapters I think need a second review and will
let the list know. I’ve got a few more to update, but I hope to finish in
April.

Jean

Maybe you can give the chapters that do not need a second review the published status, and move them to the Pulished folder.

Kees