Proposal for next chapter templates: Tables

Hi All

As discussed in the last meeting, I'd like to suggest some changes in the chapter templates, seeking the next 7.1 Guides release.

I'd like to start with text tables.

My proposal is to pick the existing table format of the current 7.0 template and turn it standard for all tables in the chapters/books.

1) Create a table style "Guides Table" by storing the existing table in the template file (for example the table with the macOS keyboard) with the command Table - Autoformat - Add (table styles are not part of the document, it is stored in the user profile).

2) Format all text tables using this table style. By "text table" I exclude
- the table used in the copyright section to hold the Authors names
- tables used to position objects in the page

3) Change Table properties:
    + Centered
    + Width = 90% "relative" (this will leave a 5% clearance left and right and highlight the table in the page).

Kind regards