Hi Felipe

I think it looks good already.
I will send it to the Dutch team to have a look too.

Best regards,
Kees

Felipe Viggiano schreef op 27.03.2021 21:42:
Kees,

I'm currently working on assembling a HowTo page for the instructions of
making boxplots.
This is the created page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/Calc/BoxplotWithWhiskers

Current status: finished to insert the text and figures.
Still to do: insert tables, format everything and review the contents.

Please feel free to take a look and let me know your idea about it. In
fact, anyone from the team please feel invited to do so also.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em qui., 25 de mar. de 2021 às 09:51, Felipe Viggiano <