First review of CG7102-Enter, Edit, and Format Data

I have given CG7102-Enter, Edit, and Format Data a first review.
As there were non to minor functional changes from the 7.0 guide, there were not many changes to the guide.

Regards,
Kees

Kees,

Just looked at CG7103 and took the liberty to add some suggestions to your
text (mostly rearranging). If you can read to see if you agree it would be
great!

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Hi Filipe

I accepted your changes and uploaded my version to the WIP folder.
I did not add my initials again, but changed the date in the file name to 19 march.

Kees