Hi Filipe

I accepted your changes and uploaded my version to the WIP folder.
I did not add my initials again, but changed the date in the file name to 19 march.

Kees

Felipe Viggiano schreef op 19.03.2021 03:42:
Kees,

Just looked at CG7103 and took the liberty to add some suggestions to your text (mostly rearranging). If you can read to see if you agree it would be
great!

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano