Kees,

Just looked at CG7103 and took the liberty to add some suggestions to your
text (mostly rearranging). If you can read to see if you agree it would be
great!

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em qua., 17 de mar. de 2021 às 04:14, <kees538@libreoffice.org> escreveu:

Hi Filipe

The Writer of the boxplot instruction made a (better) small version for
chapter 3.
I added it and uploaded the new version of chapter 3 to the WIP folder.
Please check if you can agree.
The larger version of the instruction is under comstruction again for
some arrors created in Calc.
I do not know when this instruction will be ready.

Best regards,
Kees