Hi,
Le 18/03/2021 à 16:39, Dave Barton a écrit :
Can you advise where you see this button when a document is open? Under
Windows 10 LO Version: 7.1.1.2 (x64) I only see the "Extensions" button
at the bottom of the left hand panel in the start center. Clicking that
button opens the link: https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en

It doesn't work from the start center, but open a Writer document for
example, then File > Templates > Manage Templates, in the dialog that
opens, the extension button is opening a window populated with template
extensions. At least, under my linux 7.1.0.2 version it works well (and
I don't experimental features activated.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophi@libreoffice.org