I tested on win 10:

Only when a document is opened, the "extensions" button works and displays
templates from the Extensions
website (whether experimental features is active or not).

Seems not to be the intended behavior.

Riyadh

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 6:03 AM Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ve not had time to research this probable bug or misunderstanding.
Perhaps someone here knows.
In LO 7.1, on the Templates dialog is a new “Extensions” button which is
supposed to open a window populated by templates from the Extensions
website. It is described in the Release Notes.
On my macOS machine, this works as described when experimental features is
active, but otherwise does nothing. On Windows 10, it does nothing in
either case. I have not tried it on any variant of Linux.
Any insight? Thanks.