The pace of software updates is quicker than updating user guides. User guides have to be checked
against the software make sure there is no glaring omissions in the user guide.

The release notes for each software release should be more comprehensive. This would make it easier
for LO users to cross refer between release notes and the latest edition of the user guide.

User guides should only have a major update when there is a major update to LO software. Question
is — what is a major update to LO software???

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team