I think, since 7.1 is already released, we can stick to 7.1.

Kees

Jean Weber schreef op 16.03.2021 07:03:
I had started earlier this year on updating the Writer Guide from v6.4
to v7.0, but as that was delayed I changed to updating to v7.1.

Reading discussions on this list, I wonder if I should return to
working on v7.0 first? I don't mind either way.

What do people think?