Hello Olivier,

Considering your arguments, we need, at least, to think about reducing the
cycle review for minor releases reviews.
Kees has a point about the few number of changes in the software to
implement in the guides, and, in my opinion, giving the same treatment for
major and minor releases is consuming most of the team's time.
Maybe reducing the requisites for updating the guides in minor releases, we
can use the time to work on some other projects.

Is there any idea from the team to implement a reduced workflow for minor
releases?

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em seg., 15 de mar. de 2021 às 20:12, Olivier Hallot <