jlhart68 schreef op 15.03.2021 04:41:
That was what I have always thought.  Just do the major releases like
LO7, LO8 and so on.  Then just do an addendum for any significant
changes in between.  Otherwise it seems like we are just chasing our
tail, like my dog does, and she seldom catches her tail.

Also I have purchased a lot of LO Guides from Lulu and it gets
expensive trying to keep up with having the current one.  I own four
of  the LO 7.0 guides and I regret that there will not be a Writer 7.0
Guide.

By concentrating on the major releases, a lot of time in rewrite and
reviewing could be reduced.  An overall one volume addendum (Getting
Started, Writer, Calc, Draw, Impress, and Base) for the point
changes.  Math does not seem to change much at all.