Hello Kees,

I was just thinking about that either, perhaps we can focus the review on
the major releases, such as LibreOffice 7, LibreOffice 8 and so on.

As for  the chapters, I looked at your reviews and everything was
incorporated.
In chapter 01 Introduction, you mentioned a text that was not very clear
and by reading again, I agree that it needed some improvement, so I changed
it to the following:
  "In Calc, when the content of a cell is copied to the clipboard, you can
paste the information in another cell by pressing the *Enter* key, here you
can disable this feature."

What do you think?

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano