Forgot to mention that for the Writer Guide it is decided to skip the 7.0 version.

kees538@libreoffice.org schreef op 14.03.2021 08:38:
I have given CG7100-Preface and CG7101-Introduction a first review.
There were not many changes and so not many corrections.
I wonder if it is worth to make Guides for every sub-version, because
there are minor functional changes.
Also noticed this in the Writer Guide.

Regards, Kees