Hi!

Development of the LibreOffice Base Guide 7 seems to be on hold. Maybe
it is nice to write a new book for it.

+1 to this idea by Rob Westein

Cheers,
Rafael

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 3:44 PM Rafael Lima <rafael.palma.lima@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi!

Development of the LibreOffice Base Guide 7 seems to be on hold. Maybe
it is nice to write a new book for it.

+1 to this idea by Rob Westein

Cheers,
Rafael

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 3:28 PM Євген Кондратюк <lachend@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Olivier, all!

Many LibO critical amendments to Help base in Bugzilla left unchanged.

I insist on making an effort to completely resolve all issues.

Thanks!

---

Eugene

10.03.21 14:50, Olivier Hallot пише:
Hello Good Doc' People

We will have the opportunity to apply for the 2021 edition of Google
Seasons of Doc.

The program is open to technical writers to work closely with open
source projects, and LibreOffice & TDF qualify as in 2019 and 2020
editions.

The program is open to any technical writer. You may apply too.

We need ideas. What are your ideas for LibreOffice documentation?
Samples...

+ More e-learning classes (Moodle)?
+ Doc' for Accessibility (idea by Regina Henschel)?
+ Work on unfinished guides? Update to 7.1?
+ How-to's library ?
+ Collection of best Askbot Q&A ?
+ Notebook of exercises for training classes?
+ Any important doc community still miss?
+ ...
+ ...
+ ...

PLease let us know your ideas ! If you have personal ideas that adds
values to the LibreOffice community, you're on business too.

Ideas already noted:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2021#Ideas_for_Documentation_technical_writing

Cheers