Hi!

Building upon Regis' suggestion, OpenOffice has a 1.600-page long
Developer's Guide. I myself have referred to this book on some occasions,
because it is a good introduction to the API.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/d/d9/DevelopersGuide_OOo3.1.0.pdf

However, LibreOffice needs its own book, since differences between LO and
OO are increasing over time. Hence, one possible idea would be to create a
LO Developer's Guide.

The main problem is that 1.600 pages is too long, so this could be broken
down into two separate proposals.

Regards,
Refael Lima

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 11:28 AM Rafael Lima <rafael.palma.lima@gmail.com>