Here is a problem that I found this morning after installing LO 7.1.1. I created a bug report for
this problem for LO 7.1.0.3 and have amended it to include the latest version. I also included a
screenshot of the problem as support to my comments. It needs fixing, because I am sure that I am
not the only person operating the latest version of macOS Big Sur. Below are my comments added to
the bug report and the bug number is Bugzilla – Bug 140403.

I have just installed LibreOffice 7.1.1 on my Mac Mini (2020 model) running macOS Big Sur 11.2.2.
The problem of files not opening correctly and the zoom function not working has not been corrected
in this version. I have attached a screenshot of the problem.

The screenshot shows a new Writer document created from the Welcome screen. This problem also
happens when creating a new Calc spreadsheet.

Impress, Drawing and Math open correctly at the moment, but this was only a brief test. Base
stopped LibreOffice from responding.

This is an URGENT problem and needs a solution.

If someone has a solution, please let me know.

Regards
Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, Document Foundation
psauthor@gmail.com