I am Developing Open Office basic macros.   I  visited your web page
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/GS5.2/HTML/GS5214-CustomizingLibreOffice.html#__RefHeading__10263_2122281821
where developing new menus is discussed.   Here I discover an image for
the Customize dialog that is very different from the Customize dialog
that is produced on my system.   I have included a copy of my dialog
below.   As you can see it is different from the dialog on your web
page.   But I would like simply to have access to the New menu option
that is present in the Dialog in your web page.   Can you explain why it
is missing from my Customize dialog?