On 28/02/2021 11:21, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Team

LibreOffice Writer 7.1 dropped the To Page anchoring option when
inserting an object in the document. Existing To Page anchored objects
are preserved but not an option anymore for new objects.

An interesting source for object anchoring and positioning by Mike
Kaganski may be used in our guides on anchoring:

https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/199971/multiple-captioned-images/#post-id-199989

Regards

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the info.

Do we know what the logic and rational was for removing the "Anchor to
Page" option from the context menu, but keeping it in the "Properties"
dialog?

Regards
Dave