Starmath code documentation

Hello.
I was wondering if there's any wiki website for the code documentation.
In particular I'm interested on starmath documentation.
If there's one could you point me there?
If not, where should I create it?

Starmath was the name of a module in the original StarOffice suite.
The current LibreOffice module is known simply as Math and the
documentation can be found here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Math_Guide

Regards
Dave

Hi Dante,

Hello.
I was wondering if there's any wiki website for the code documentation.
In particular I'm interested on starmath documentation.
If there's one could you point me there?

For such, you should start at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

There you can explore "Source Code Documentation", which leads me to https://docs.libreoffice.org/starmath.html (I think, the content there comes originally from Eric Bachard)

and look at "Writing Source Code Documentation" how to add the information to the code.

If not, where should I create it?

In case you will go with the Wiki, you should start at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development with Section "Misc." (scroll down). It has the single Modules. There you would need to add "Math".

Kind regards
Regina

Dante, I don't know if you are subscribed to this list, so I am poking
my nose in here again, because Regina is much more involved and
knowledgable about the project code than I am. However, based on 20+
years of observation and experience I do know you can definitely trust
any pointers Regina offers you.

Regards
Dave

Dante,

The only "documentation" I know of is in this link:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@sw.openoffice.org/msg00200.html

This is actually an overview of the starmath module. This link is in the
README file inside the "starmath" folder.

I also searched on Google and on OpenOffice's website to see if I could
find anything else, but there was nothing there.

Regards,
Rafael