-------- Original Message --------
From: Dante Doménech [mailto:dante19031999@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021, 12:07 UTC
To: LO Doc Team
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Starmath code documentation

Hello.
I was wondering if there's any wiki website for the code documentation.
In particular I'm interested on starmath documentation.
If there's one could you point me there?
If not, where should I create it?

Starmath was the name of a module in the original StarOffice suite.
The current LibreOffice module is known simply as Math and the
documentation can be found here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Math_Guide

Regards
Dave