Dave, that’s it. Thank you.
Jean

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 19:24 Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hello Jean,

Is this what you want?
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/rs5C6XMcj46gse5
It is located in the Contributor Resources>Cover 7.1 folder

I suggest you open this file in whatever is your graphics viewing
software and copy it to the clipboard. Then open your local copy of the
template, select the cover page graphic and paste to replace the
existing graphic.

Obviously there are other methods but this worked best for me.

Best Regards
Dave