I noticed that the back cover for 7.0 GS talks about LibreOffice Community
and where it can be downloaded.
I thought that Community is label for 7.1 and beyond?
If this is the case for 7.0, the GS 7.0 guide should also be branded with
the Community brand (cover + introduction).
Or reference to Community version should be omitted on the back cover.

Lp, m.

V V sre., 24. feb. 2021 ob 11:28 je oseba Martin Srebotnjak <