Le 2021-02-23 à 09 h 18, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hello Team

Let your social circle and network be aware of this new release!

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2021/02/23/getting-started-with-libreoffice-7-0-guide-just-arrived

Regards
I wonder if you could comment on this.

For organizations wishing to purchase a printed version of a "Getting
Started" guide, is there a large difference in the GS Guide v.7.0 and
the upcoming v.7.1? I am assuming that unlike previous versions, the GS
Guide v.7.1 is a larger jump in functionalities and best if plans to
purchase were put off till the GS Guide 7.1 is available in print?

I am hoping to entice some local organizations to purchase the GS Guide
to start.

Cheers,

Marc

--