Hello Team,

Some comments on the Team Meeting Minutes:

About the guides as web pages, I'm all in favour. I believe that by doing
this, we can improve the accessibility of the guides.
About the new character style, I can see that this could help the
contributors by defining it once for all how we address to these items,
but, should it be implemented, I would suggest the Liberation Mono, 11 pt,
italic, without the gray background.

Although it was not discussed in the previous meeting, I would like to give
some suggestions about the workflow.

Considering these three factors:
i. We do not have a fixed number of contributors and we are usually in
shortage of people;
ii. A new LO release is launched every 06 months; and
iii. All of the guides are very well written and were much reviewed in the
past.

How about we start to work with deadlines to publish the new guides? We
just make sure that all of the new features stated in the Release Notes and
the errors pointed are covered, and establish a deadline for the
publication of each chapter.

In my opinion, this could improve the user experience by publishing the
guides closer with the new LO releases.

Would love to hear opinions on this matter.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em ter., 23 de fev. de 2021 às 14:56, Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org>