I agree with Jean,

this means also additional work for all translation teams, when updating
guides' translation from older versions to 7.1 ...

Lp, m.

V V ned., 21. feb. 2021 ob 06:19 je oseba Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
napisala:

I've apparently missed previous discussion on this new (5th) character
style. Why is it needed? What is the expected or intended value added
with this new style? I looked at the sample. Seems to me like a lot of
fiddly work for writers/reviewers to change the applied style as we
update chapters to v7.1, with no apparent (to me) benefit to the
reader.

Jean

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 1:05 AM Olivier Hallot