Hello

Another think about the new character style and here are my thoughts.

I think Widget is not informative enough as a name and suggest UI Text, or something similar.

In UI dialogs you can have two levels of UI text, for example from the Position and Size dialog.
        Position — main section in bold text
                Position X — sub-section in normal text
                Position Y — sub-section in normal text
        Size — main section in bold text
                Width — sub-section in normal text
                Height — sub-section in normal text

Therefore there should be two new character styles — UI Text Bold and UI Text Normal.

As you can see, my suggested new name clearly identifies when this character style should be used.

Regards
Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, Document Foundation
psauthor@gmail.com