All

Someone of the Dutch community wrote a guidance for boxplot. Something I never heard about before.
He asks if it would be something to add to the Calc Guide.
As the guides are written in English first I thought it would be best to add it to the English Guide first. After that it can be translated to all the other languages.
Is it something to add?
The file can be downloaded from wetrasfer:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2f1affbfd02152b0e13a590774bb22ad20210223070448/c13022c05e37b9c4fb7574a64e34875520210223070518/292382?utm_campaign=WT_email_tracking&utm_content=general&utm_medium=download_button&utm_source=notify_recipient_email

Kind regards,
Kees