boxplot

All

Someone of the Dutch community wrote a guidance for boxplot. Something I never heard about before.
He asks if it would be something to add to the Calc Guide.
As the guides are written in English first I thought it would be best to add it to the English Guide first. After that it can be translated to all the other languages.
Is it something to add?
The file can be downloaded from wetrasfer:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2f1affbfd02152b0e13a590774bb22ad20210223070448/c13022c05e37b9c4fb7574a64e34875520210223070518/292382?utm_campaign=WT_email_tracking&utm_content=general&utm_medium=download_button&utm_source=notify_recipient_email

Kind regards,
Kees

Hi Kees,

Please thank your colleague for an extremely useful note on how to produce a box plot in Calc. For those who are not familiar with box plots, there is a good description on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_plot).

The note describes in detail how to combine features of Calc (specifically functions and charts), and these features are already covered at some level in the Calc Guide. In fact, I wonder whether Chapter 3 (Creating Charts and Graphs) is already too long!

My thoughts are that it would be appropriate to categorize the note as a “HowTo” and to put it in the HowTo section within the Documentation area of the Wiki (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo).

What do others think?

Regards,

Steve