Hello Team,

In the Calc Guide 7.0 Preface, there is a note on page 5, saying:

*The What’s This? facility and extended tips are being improved but in
LibreOffice 7.0 this work is incomplete and so they are not fully
functional.*

And the LibreOffice 7.1 Community: Release Notes report this feature:

*Reactivated extended tips in dialogs*

It's safe to say that the work is done and the mentioned Note can be
deleted?

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em dom., 21 de fev. de 2021 às 21:05, Felipe Viggiano <