Olivier,
Thanks for fixing the cover and publishing the book on the website. I have
not yet replaced the files in Published with the cleaned ones. That is  on
my to do list for today, also creating PDFs of chapter files and putting
files on the wiki.

Jean

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 at 06:17 Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>