I have now created the master document and the full book and uploaded
them to the Published folder.
Jean

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 10:16 PM Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I created a front matter file, which I can turn into a master doc with needed links. I’m not at
the computer to check, but I think it’s in the WiP folder. I’ll do that tomorrow. (It’s late
here.)

I have compiled the full book, but I did not use a master doc. I expect to put it in the
Published folder tomorrow.

Jean